n view of recent changes to the definitions of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) many Firms/ Companies falling under MSMEs, therefore registering under MSME Act is very important to the Small companies to get Loans / advantages that Government of India or the State Governments provide during Covid-19 times or in general.
In fact, it is very simple process for getting MSME registration certificate and it is instantly generated. It is now a days called as Udyogaadhaar. That means this like Aadhaar for Businesses. Therefore get registered, we will help you to get Registered under MSME Act in just 1 Hour.
MSME / Udyogaadhaar / SSI registration are one and the same.
In fact no supporting documents are required, only the following information is required:
1. Aadhaar Number of one Key Director / Partner (Valid Mobile Number shall be linked to Aadhaar, OTP Will be received to this mobile number)
2. Phone Number, Mail ID
3. Social Category (of person mentioned in point no 1 above) like SC/ST/BC/OBC ( valid certificate is required)
5. Physically Handicapped: yes/ no
6. Company / Firm registration Number
7. PAN Number
8. Location of Plant (s) / Office location(s) for service sector
9. Official Address for communication
10. Date of Commencement of Business
11. Previous MSME Registration Details (if any)
12. Bank Account number & IFSC
13. Business Activity details
14. Number of Persons employed
15. Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment.
Registration of a Private Limited Company or getting IEC License / MSME Registration is not just completed task, in fact it is a beginning task from then you are supposed to comply with much legal compliance which are may be monthly, quarterly, biannually or annually or event based on the specific nature of the task. Therefore we request you take informed decisions regarding all of this being in touch with us from time to time. Users of this portal shall also refer The Information Technology Act, 2000 and The Companies Act, 2013, Partnership Act, GST Act, Income Tax Act etc which are generally Applicable to most of the businesses in India.
Please note that we are just a facilitating digital legal platform and we are neither law firm nor Advocates. All information displayed on this legal digital platform is informational and shall not be deemed as legal / business advice. If you are currently dealing with an individual legal / business transaction, you are invited to contact us through email or by phone. Until a legal relationship has been established; we urge that you avoid sharing any confidential and personal information on public portals.